Saturday, April 25, 2009

IT'S A BOY !! JOHN SHEPARD KYKER (JACK)



I had to break into my own story to share my NEW story. John Shepard Kyker (Jack) was born today, April 25, 2009 to Judy Kay and Jimmy Kyker!! He joins Travis, Sam, Caroline and Ben in this beautiful family. He was born at home around 5am (exact time will be noted later), 7 lbs. 5 oz, 21" long. Mommy says he has lots of dark hair just like Ben and is adorable. I am anxiously awaiting pictures<3 Ken, of course, is thrilled that he is named after him (John Kenneth Babington) and Jimmy's Grandfather (Shepard/last name). He'll be called Jack which I think is so cute! Judy Kay started her contractions around 3am and Jack was born around 5. What a wonderful midwife....she even fixed the family breakfast!!! The children woke up to a new baby brother and were VERY excited. They had to get off the phone to watch him get his first bath. I can't to meet him (this week). I'll post pictures as soon as I have them:) I went to bed last night thanking the Lord that he/she would be born tonight (24th) or tomorrow with a great sense of knowing. And here he is!!! Thank you, Lord, for your most wonderful gift.

7 comments:

Orenczaks said...

That is so exciting. We are so happy all is well. Thank you Lord!Post pictures soon.
Heather

Laurie Ann said...

Congratulations!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

He is so cute!!!
Oh and what chocolate bar are you going to get with your coupon? LOL.
Hugs.
Kim

Terra said...

Jack and his family are very beautiful.
I had to comment when I saw we share the same birthday, April 25, so we are both spring babies.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

So at least post his 1st birthday on here now! LOL!
Didn't I tell you I was going to start hounding you?
Love ya!
Kim

momstheword said...

I thought this was from 2010 until I saw Kim's comment, lol! Been busy, haha! I think Kim said that you are a pastor's wife?

She told me because I am a pastor's wife too! I say "I think" because I can't quite remember which of you she said it was, lol!

I'm perfectly happy that you had fritos because they go very well with the little chocolate bar I had today.....not to mention the ice cream cone that my son MADE me eat........anything for my children!

~ Nan

momstheword said...

ooops, forgot to comment that they are a lovely family and how fun to go to bed and wake up to a new little brother!